Life is short. This is the fact that many tend to overlook because deep in their hearts, they want to spend time with their loved ones for as long as possible. Hence, when your loved ones acquire a terminal illness, we will do our best to look for ways so that their lives can still extend, even tapping the help of Hospice Care Service providers.
The decision to get hospice care doesn’t mean that your loved ones will be cured, although it is also possible. Instead, it means that they can cope with their pain so they can still spend quality time with you.
If you’re still uncertain as to when the best time to get hospice and Palliative Care in Yorkville, Illinois is, here are some signs you need to look out for:
- Hospital visits, especially to the ER, have become more frequent.
- Infections have been repeatedly occurring.
- Reduction of appetite is clearly evident due to obvious weight loss and physical changes.
- Health has rapidly declined even as medical treatments have been administered aggressively.
- Instances of breathing difficulties are present.
- Difficulty or inability to carry out activities of daily living is evident.
- Withdrawing from other people has been persistent.
- Nausea and vomiting are frequently happening.
- Expression to receive comfort is becoming more insistent.
At the point in your loved ones’ lives when they require compassionate services in Illinois, hospice care providers can be of great help. The above-mentioned signs are only among the key indicators along with the prognosis of at most six months to live.
As key providers of Hospice in IL, we also recognize that looking for this kind of assistance can be a difficult decision to make as it involves considering how much more your loved ones can live. However, we should also be motivated in the fact that Hospice in Aurora is able to help them achieve a quality life.
At Divine Hospice and Palliative Care, you can trust that your loved ones will be well-cared for.